Unless you are a real estate or lending professional acting in your professional capacity, you agree to use the Services for your personal use, and your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. The commercial use of real estate and lending professionals is limited to providing information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, taking actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g., post a home for sale). The Services may be used only for transactions in residential real estate and may be used for transactions in commercial real estate ,which includes, without limitation, commercially zoned properties, timeshares, and rentals. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from zVesta Group. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools ("Search Engines") may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed "fair use" is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system ("captcha") which limits access to human users.
|CONTRACTOR (MANUFACTURER/ SUPPLIER) Name||:||zVesta|
|CONTRACTOR (MANUFACTURER/ SUPPLIER) Address||:|
If you, as a consumer, choose to connect a real estate agent through the Services by filling out a contact request or other request form on the Services, you authorize zVesta Group to provide your name and contact information and other identifying information you provide to the real estate agent/Valued Added Service provider listed on zVesta. Further, if you elect to request pre-approval from a Lender (as defined below) in connection with your contact with a real estate agent, you authorize zVesta Group to provide your name and contact information and other identifying information you provide to the participating agent/broker/Value Added Service provider.You acknowledge that, by submitting your contact request or other request form on the Services or by electing to request pre-approval, you may receive telemarketing calls from or on behalf of the real estate agent or Lender at the telephone number(s) you provide.
For materials you post or otherwise provide to zVesta Group in connection with the Services (your "Submission"), you grant zVesta Group an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to (a) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, and translate your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (b) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. zVesta Group will not pay you for your Submission or to exercise any rights related to your Submission set forth in the preceding sentence. zVesta Group may remove or modify your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant zVesta Group the rights in this paragraph, that zVesta Group's use of the Submission will not infringe any third party rights and that the Submission complies with Section 2(a) above. You are solely responsible for all Submissions made through your user account(s) on the Services or that you otherwise make available through the Services.
Online Booking Policy and any amendments and additional agreements you might enter into with zVesta in connection with our Website or Services, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and zVesta concerning the Website or Services.
zVesta Group, is a real estate marketplace in the Gurgaon and also broker real estate transactions. zVesta Group does may act as a real estate agent for you or any other user. zVesta Group enables the sell, buy, or negotiate the purchase, sale, or exchange of real property. Further, zVesta Group enables the lease or rent, offer to lease or rent, or enables to negotiate the lease of real property or otherwise aid or assist in the lease of real property.
Prospective Buyer is/are requested to carefully read and understand the following :
1. The amount mentioned under Selling price is the initial token amount as an expression of interest and booking of property shall always be subject to confirmation of Develope/broker/builder.The mentioned price doesn’t include External Development Charges(EDC )charges,Intrenal Development Charges(IDC) charges.
2. The online payment of token herein is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well as the rules and regulations framed of the VISA/MasterCard or any other card organization applicable and prevailing from time to time.
3. The said payment is subject to the risks involved in any Electronic Payment Transactions including due to any technical failure in the payment gateway operations and the zVesta shall not be liable/responsible for any failure of any payment transactions or for any amounts debited from the Applicant account but not credited to the account of zVesta due to any technical error in settlement or otherwise and the applicant shall not have any claims against zVesta for such transactions. Wherever possible, zVesta will inform the Applicant about such failed transaction and refund, if any, due to the Applicant shall be processed via payment gateway.
4. The token amount is merely towards expressing an interest in a particular unit and by virtue of said payment no right, title, interest or claim of any nature is created in such unit.
5. The Applicant shall be required to submit the detailed Application Form (Application Form) and allotment, if any, shall be done subject to the Applicant making payment of consideration value and other charges in accordance with the Application Form and complying with the terms and conditions contained therein. The Application Form can be viewed on www.zvesta.com/applyform.
6. For bookingsthe token amount that were paid through online payment modes, the refunds will be processed after deduction of charges incurred by the Payment Gateway+zVesta service fee.
7. The token amount is refundable upto fifteen days from the payment thereof, and the Customer may cancel the booking even after fifteen days of payment if no response or confirmation of booking is received from Developer. Customer agrees that zVesta shall not be liable to pay any amount except for the token amount paid in the event of such cancellation.
8. zVesta shall not be able to cancel and refund the token amount after 15 days of payment thereof or after signing of booking form by Customer with Developer and all such matters will be dealt between Customers and Developer and zVesta shall not be a Party to any dispute.
9. zVesta will intimate the applicant about the details of the Unit in accordance with the unit type selected by the Applicant within a period of 3-7 working daysfrom the date of the token and thereafter the applicant shall submit the Application Form duly filled in with the payment due as per the Application Form.
10. All bookings done are subject to availability, and also susceptible to availablefloor/location within the same tower/building of any inventory listed on zVesta.
11. Upon token amount being credited to the account of the zVesta, an E-receipt number will be generated and emailed to the Applicant, which shall be mandatorily be required for processing further the application of the Applicant. The applicants are required to print or save the receipt for his transaction/records and submit the same to zVesta as may be requested to do so.
12. zVesta shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the Developer and the Customer as regards to the quality standards of construction, delay in construction or any other aspect relating to the Property. In no circumstances shall zVesta be liable for the services provided or properties offered by the Developer.
1. The Customer may be offered voucher (subject to terms and conditions) if he books the property through zVesta and signs the Purchase Agreement with Developer after making payment of 20% of the value of Property to the Developer.
2. Any voucher so offered shall be issued subject to zVesta receives the marketing fee from the Developer.
3. All the offers shall be subject to change from time to time and Customer shall be eligible for offers available at the time of booking.
4. The vouchers shall be valid for a period of 6 months from issuance date.
5. The vouchers are issued to the Customer only and are non transferable.
6. The vouchers cannot be redeemed to cash.
7. The vouchers cannot be clubbed with another offer.
8. The vouchers amount can be redeemed multiple times within it's validity period.
9. Nothing here should constitute as advise and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
10. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation. The information from or through the Site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
11. zVesta does not endorse any Developer on its website in any manner. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information In no event shall zVesta be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, specific, special, consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business opportunities or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise or any other damages.
12. Any disputes or differences under this Agreement shall be governed by Indian Laws and the Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Prospective Seller(s) is/are requested to carefully read,acknowledge and agree to comply the following:
1. zVesta maintains whatever authority is needed to uproot any substance that abuses any terms of utilization or strategies, or is generally unseemly. If zVesta finds an infringement of any of terms of utilization or strategies, zVesta might evacuate all or certain bits of your postings from the Services, end your account(s) and/or confine your entrance to the Services.
2. Seller should be agreed that s/he shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that –
i) Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
ii) Is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacyor otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
iii) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
iv) Violates any law for the time being in force;
v) Impersonate another person
vi) Contains programming infections / viruses or some other PC code, documents or projects intended to interrupt, obliterate or confine the usefulness of any PC asset;
3. The Seller should unveil all material data in appreciation of all property(s) submitted including the present status and nature of property and might likewise reveal whether the property is free from all encumbrances or not.
4. Seller should agree and represent that all Properties and associated information provided will be accurate.
5. If you erroneously assert the listing, you should quickly discharge such claim on the posting and contact the source of the data feed to cancel the listing.
6. Any disputes or differences under this Agreement shall be governed by Indian Laws and the Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The terms and conditions contained herein form an Agreement regulating our relationship with regard to availing of the services by Customer. Customer are advised to read the Terms and conditions carefully. If Customer is not agreeable to any terms and conditions, Customer should not avail the services provided/offered hereunder. If Customer avails the services hereunder, Customer shall be accepting these Terms and conditions unequivocally and unconditionally in their entirety and these Terms and Conditions will be a legally binding agreement between Customer and zVesta Group .
zVesta provides no representation, guarantee, condition or warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to (i) the correctness or applicability of Developer's designs, layouts, approvals, sanctions, specifications or instructions manual for any development Projects, or (ii) the functionality or performance of the development Projects undertaken by such developer.